Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Black Cat Flower

Here is a Black Halloween cat made from an artificial carnation.

The flower looks a lot cuter than the pictures show.


We used: Artificial carnation (I could not find a black carnation, so I spray painted a pink one), craft glue ,wiggly eyes, chenille stems (black and gold) and 2 small yellow flowers ( I think green ones would look better).


We glued the wiggly eyes into the small flowers. Then glued the small flowers to the carnation.
Twisted some whiskers and glued them on. Next, we took a small black chenille stem piece and glued it into the center of the whiskers for the nose.



Finally, shaped the ears and glued them on.














post signature

6 comments:

artsy_momma said...

How Cute! It reminds me of the Spring themes they do in the Bellagio Coservatory... flower ladybugs, snails, etc.

Jamie said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Jamie said...

That is so awesome! My first visit to your blog - I think it is great!!!

Katie said...

Wow that is really really cool! How creative and think it came out better with a white spray painted black carnation.

maryanne said...

Very cool! I agree with Katie, the spray paint creates a nice effect.

prashant said...

cool! I agree with Katie, the spray paint creates a nice effect. Work From Home