Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pre School Class/Home Activity Christmas Ideas

In my class I set up a miniature tree for the kids to decorate with Christmas balls and plastic candy canes.

In the sensory table I filled it with potato flakes and silver glitter. I also added small Christmas ornaments and small Christmas erasers.



For Circle Time my kids love having props to go along with their songs.
Songs:
There's a Little Elf
Sung to If You're Happy and You Know It!
There's a little elf that's sitting on my nose
There's a little elf that's sitting on my nose
He is sitting on .
Then off away he goes.
Now there's no elf on my nose.
There's a little elf that's sitting on my knee
There's a little elf that's sitting on my knee
He is sitting on my knee
Just watch and he will flee
Now there's no little elf on my knee.
There's a little elf that's sitting on my head
There's a little elf that's sitting on my head
He is sitting on my head
Then away he goes to bed
Now there's no elf on my head.
HO-HO-HO
Sung to Thumbkin
Santa Claus
Santa Claus
Ho HO HO
Ho HO HO
Santa Claus
Santa Claus
Ho HO HO
Ho HO HO
Where is Santa?
Where is Santa?
Here I am
Here I am
Merry, Merry Christmas
Merry, Merry Christmas
HO HO HO
HO HO HO
SANTA'S COMING
Sung to "Frere Jacques"
Santa's Coming,
Santa's Coming,
Sleigh bells rings,
Sleigh bells ring,
It is Christmas eve,
It is Christmas eve,
Ding, Ding, Dong
Ding,Ding,Dong.

post signature

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love the songs, too.

Anonymous said...

I like it very much, i am a pre- school teacher too. i got so many ideas n fun activities from u. I can use it n my class. Thanks a lot!