Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coffee Brown Bear


We are continuing to learn about bears in my pre-school class. Today my toddlers worked on these coffee bears.

I have seen this idea in several places, but it worked so well I thought I would share it.


We used: A bear coloring sheet, glue mixed with some water, paint brush, coffee,a small pom-pom, and wiggly eyes.

Paint the coloring sheet with the glue mixture and while still wet, sprinkle on the coffee. Shake off access.
Then glue on eyes and pom-pom for the nose.

This was fun and made the room smell so good.

post signature

4 comments:

artsy_momma said...

What a fun idea! I have some coffee grounds that I do not like and have been holding onto for music shakers, etc..... I think we might try a version of this!

Wonder Mom said...

Mmmmmm- what a great way to start the morning- a little bear with your coffee...

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Love it! You do the coolest things.

ZenMom said...

That's great. And easy. I'll have to try it with my little guy. These winter days at home are killing us.