Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Favorite Snowmen Projects

I have been taking a break from crafting over the Christmas Holiday, I thought I would share some of my favorite snowmen projects we have done in the past.

The Painting a Snowman with a Cotton Swab

Paper Snow Globe

Here is the Paper Bag Snowman

Snowman with Snow Playdough

Here is the snowman mobile

post signature


Cindy said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for posting these...I'm always look for new crafts for January. I do bears, snow, snowmen, penguins, and pizza (I know, lol...) in January. (I teach pre-school) I will definitely be using a few of your ideas! The snow globe and mobile are my favorites!

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

I love them all - the cotton swab snowman looks like the most fun!

Sunny Verma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Shabo said...

I have an award for you on my blog! :)

Rebecca said...

These are adorable!!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I love all of these, but especially the first snowman. Very clever!

Jamie said...

These are all so cute! I especially love the cotton swab snowman.