Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Polar Ice Cap Recipe

Here is a yummy and fun fizzy drink to make and drink.

If you are taking about the North Pole or just want a fun drink here is a recipe to try.
We used: cold Blue Hawaiian Punch (or blue Kool-Aid) , cold Ginger Ale and vanilla ice cream.


1. Fill a glass almost half way with blue drink.
2. Add ginger ale almost to the top of the glass.
3. Drop in one big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Enjoy your "North Pole" drink with a straw.


post signature

5 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

The kids will love it and so will the moms! :)

Rebecca said...

I love this!!!

Mari-Ann said...

What a fun and yummy looking drink! Thanks for sharing it!!

Evden said...

Looks Yummy! Seeing this makes me want a coke float - my favorite.

Kelly Polizzi said...

Hi! My name's Kelly. I just wanted to say what a wonderful blog you have. I am browsing through all your recipes right now and saving so many to my computer to try out. I have some fun kids recipes on my site also. Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower!

Kelly