Monday, April 12, 2010

Birdie in a Nest

My toddler's class did this today. They loved it and it was a craft they could do. They were so proud of their creations when they were done.

I cut out a bird and a nest. They glued that on to construction paper and they decorated with tissue paper, feathers and eyes.

They are beautiful!!!!

post signature


Amber, That's Me! said...


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love that some of the nests have feathers on them and the upside-down eyeballs are too cute!

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

I love this!

Parents' Ideas said...

Thank you very much for publishing this craft. Today early in the morning our little daughter (22 mo) and I were listening to the birds singing outside and discussing where they live. And when I saw the craft in your blog I understood that it is right for us! And we made the bird! Without the feathers but with parts of the cones and some other natural materials for the nest.

By the way, would Cheyanne like to take part in the Contest devoted to Hummingbirds we have announced in our blog? There will be three main prizes and some little prizes for all the participants of the Contest. You can learn the details here:

Parents' Ideas said...

Here is the bird we've made with our 23-mo-old daughter followinjg your experience and instruictions