Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daffodil Bouquet

Cheyanne and I made this Daffodil Bouquet to remind us of all the flowers that are blooming outside.
We used: Paper towel roll, muffin cups, construction paper, glue and scissors.

I cut out the petals for the flowers. Cheyanne wrapped the paper towel roll with green construction paper and glued it.
Cheyanne glued the petals to the muffin cups.
I cut slits in the paper towel rolls for the stems of the flowers. Chey glued the flowers to the stems.

post signature


Melissa: Mother to 3 Little Sprouts said...

I juts love your spring creations!

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

Those are just adorable!

Rana said...

Those are cute! We are going to have to try this one on a rainy day.

Miller Moments said...

so cute and cheerful!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww! I love this one so, so much! Thanks tons, I'll be linking.