Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hand Print Birdie and Paper Bag Nest

I love this bird. This was a fun project for Cheyanne to do.

We first went on a nature walk to pick up "Nature" to make a nest. Cheyanne kept saying," Lets find some nature Mom."

We used:a lunch paper bag with the sides folded down, "Nature" such as leaves and small sticks, glue, red paint, white paper, wiggly eyes, yellow paper and feathers.
First we made the bird. Make a footprint on the white paper. Glue on eyes, beak and feathers.



Glue "nature" onto the paper bag to make a nest.









Place the birdie in it's nest.









post signature

4 comments:

Monica said...

That does look like a lot of fun! I love crafts that use hand/foot prints!

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Oh...my...cuteness!

I have been thinking about adding a unit on birds to my preschool lesson plans and now I am convinced. This craft is so super cute.

artsy_momma said...

I love the added feathers and the little nest!

Amanda said...

That is such a cute project! Looks like she had lots of fun :)