Thursday, April 15, 2010

Less Messy Way to Finger Paint

There are some kids that really do not like the idea of touching paint or having dirty hands, so this is a good way to introduce them to finger painting.

It is also a fun and easy painting project with a lot less clean up than regular finger painting.
We used: Finger painting paper, finger paint and wax paper.
You can also used thing like a marker with the lid, a comb and maybe some play dough tools to draw in the paint.

Place some paint on the paper and cover it with wax paper.

Now press on the paper to move the paint around.

You can also draw on it with a dull instrument.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Cool idea! It also makes for easy clean-up I bet!

Mama to 3 Blessings said...

what a great idea! I should try this with my toddler - he makes such a mess! Very clever! :)

sunnymama said...

Great idea. Messes are fun but easy clean-ups are useful sometimes too! :)

Sela said...

Awesome, thanks! My daughter has a thing about getting her fingers dirty, so I bet she'll love this :)

Andrea (ace1028) said...

We haven't tried this yet, but I plan to at some point. Love the easy clean-up!

Michaele said...

Some of my students like to use rubber dishwashing gloves just because the ick-factor of the temperature and texture of the paint itself.... :)