Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our Easter

We started our morning Easter egg hunting in our front yard.
Why do I take pictures of this ? 99% of the pictures are of their backs.

We are opening the eggs for our Easter loot.

Now, all I wanted for Easter was to have a nice picture of all my kids looking at the camera, smiling normal, with their eyes open.
Even though they are getting older, this still is not an easy task, to get 4 kids to do this all at the same time.

Eyes closed

Not looking at the camera

Thumbs up, looking down.

Looking down

Eyes still not open, are these kids not awake.

Goofy faces and not looking at the camera.

The Sun !!! The Sun !!!

Super Model Colton

Super Colton !!!
I know Colton has on 2 different plaids, but it looked better than the first thing he put on this morning. Sometimes it is not worth the fight.

So much for my nice family Easter picture. Try again at Christmas.

We finally got to dying egg , Easter afternoon. Better late then never.

We had a great Easter, I hope all of you did too.

post signature


The Activity Mom said...

ha ha cute pictures though! I was thinking the same thing this morning as I put our family pics on the computer. The only person that actually looked at the camera was my 2 month old...only because she didn't know what she was missing in the basket. =)

Christie said...

The egg dying made me giggle. We dyed ours Saturday night and didn't get started until 8:30pm. :) Glad to hear it was a wonderful day!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love these pictures! My favorite is Super Colton in the plaid. What a cutie.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

That is so funny!! Getting 4 kids to cooperate with a photo is hard work! Have a happy Easter!

Evden said...

Cute post! Yes it is a lot of work to get one decent picture of everyone. Christmas pictures are always the hardest for me.

Ruby said...

ya i have some of the same pictures of little mans wonderful back lol glad you had a great Easter

Tara Rison said...

All of my family pictures turn out that way, too. Oh, well ~ I guess one day we will look back and laugh.

Carla said...

I have 4 children, too (all boys!!) and getting a nice family photo is an act in futility! We all WILL look back and laugh one day (Tara is right!). The main thing is that you all had fun, everyone is healthy and it was a good family day together. You are so funny with your comments, I couldn't help but chuckle because you were voicing the same frustrations I have when I try to take photos...thank goodness for digital cameras!