Friday, November 12, 2010

Easy Wooden Snowmen

I know it was 61 degrees today, but I was in the mood to make some snowmen. By no means am I ready for the cold weather.

I am just out of Thanksgiving ideas (I do have 63 Thanksgiving posts, go here), so I thought I would move on to winter.

Cheyanne and I had a great time being BFF's today (she said) because we spent the afternoon just her and I having fun together. That is what BFF's do.

We started with pieces of wood cut into rectangles and painted white.

Then we pulled out a whole bunch of supplies: glue scissors, felt, ribbon, buttons, sequins, paint, wiggly eyes, pom-poms and whatever else we could find.

Then we decorated.

I think they are beautiful and we had a great time being BFF's.

post signature


Tia Verinha said...

Fantástico bpneco de neve!!!Adorei!
Beijinhos e milsorrisoscoloridos de Portugal

Laura said...

So cute! And I love your Thanksgiving ideas!!