Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fancy Christmas Necklace

Cheyanne said this necklace was "Gorgeous". It is so easy and will really put you in the mood for Christmas.

All we used was: ribbon, 3 small Christmas balls and 2 bells.
Who does not love a big, sparkly necklace ?

post signature


Calonder Crew said...

I did a search online for preschool turkey projects and it led me to your blog. Thank you for all the awesome, simple, easy-to-find material preschool crafts!!! I have triplet boys who are 3 and a daughter who is 2 (and two older boys who are sure to enjoy!). We are always looking for fun stuff to do in the afternoon after the boys get home from school. My mother in law is in a nursing home and I thought it would be neat to do different things for her room to make it more cheerful and homey. Again, thanks for all the awesome ideas! I'm so excited to get started!!!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Chey is is GORGEOUS!!! What a cute little craft!

Livin' out loud said...