Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Crafts from Years Past

I am really busy this week, so I am taking a bloggy break. Here are some New Years crafts from the past. GO HERE

post signature


polwig said...

These are so cute thank you for all the ideas. Happy New year

Brigit said...

Very cute crafts. Thanks for sharing, as we are enjoying a week of New Years crafts and I am always looking for ideas.

Here are some we have done this week....

Happy New Year!

Sara said...

Thank you very much for sharing all your crafts and things. I love your blog. It is the first time I comment on it, but I didn't want to let the year go by without contratulating you for it!!! It is just amazing what you do with your children.
I'm a teacher of English and I have used some of your ideas in class. My students just love them.
I have started my blog two months a go. It is just a "newborn" and it is in Spanish, but you are more than wellcome. (

Happy New Year!!!