Monday, February 14, 2011

Almost Done !!!!

We are almost done with the hospital. It has been a long process, but I really love seeing all our hard work coming together. We hope to officially open next week if all the inspections go well. I have never remodeled before and I am not sure if I will again. Through this journey I have learned a lot. I have learn to trust God and give my worries to him. We have a lot on the line, I hope this is his plan for us. My husband and I are even closer than ever. This journey definitely could have hurt our relationship but it has only made us stronger. I have also learned I have some of the best and supportive friends EVER ! So many have help in so many ways, mostly watching my kids, which is no small feat. I thank everyone whose has helped and prayed for us. I especially need to thank my BFF, Beth, we could not have done it without all her help. Love you, Beth !!! Here is our reception desk. The desk, counters and shelves all built by my talented husband. Our cages.
Surgery room.
Pharmacy.
Our new sign.
My kids love playing in the cages. I might need to get some for the house.
That is the short tour of the hospital. It is also on Face Book for more pics and info Village Vet Animal Hospital

post signature

3 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I have enjoyed watching you guys through this long process. There were so many times you could have gotten angry with one another or even with God - you guys have been tested on so many levels - but you never stopped calling on God and you never stopped trusting in Him.

My trust and faith in God has been strengthened by watching you. I pray that your business will be blessed and will prosper.

And it has been my pleasure watching your kids! I wish I could have done more.

Love,
Your BFF

Beth said...

How wonderful!! So happy for you guys!

Kristi said...

It looks fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work. It will pay off. Our kids love playing in the cages, too. They love coming to the clinic. My boss never had kids, so they aren't as welcome as they might be at other places. Oh well. It looks great!