Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chey's First Blog Post

We have been so busy and not any time for crafting.Cheyanne has been asking me to make a craft and I seem to always have something else to do (bad mom award comig soon). So she had to take matters in her own hands.

She came up with her own craft, got her own supplies (yes the glue gun, another bad mom award coming). She made her own snowman and even took her own pics, except the last one.

Here is Chey's snowman:


She used friut cups, ribbon, glue gun, wiggly eyes and construction paper.





Glued them all together.





She is so proud and so am I.







post signature

4 comments:

Bobbie Mackey said...

Way to go Chey! Very creative idea. Would you mind if I used this as a craft for my storytime at the library? I think the kids would love making this!

jennwa said...

We would love for you to use the idea.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a smart cookie you have! She's watched you so many times she knows what to do...she even knows how to take pictures has so goes! Love that girl!

And she was so proud...when I saw her this morning she told me all about it!

Alokita Bose said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.expressgiftsindia.com