Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Color Is Your Tooth Fairy ?

Cheyanne finally lost her first tooth yesterday. She was so excited and I think she looks so cute.

As many in many houses a tooth fairy flies in at night takes the tooth from under the pillow and exchanges it for money. As if that was not hard enough to do being undetected, a few years ago Caity came home and said," If you leave a glass of water next to your bed you can see what color fairy came and took the tooth."



So now we need to leave glass of water next to the bed and the tooth fairy needs to color the water.
The kids are almost as excited to see what color the fairy was than how much money they received.



post signature

8 comments:

Evden said...

First lost tooth how exciting! Jack still has not lost any. Hopefully soon, he is more than ready. I love this idea!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Ahhhhh...the Tooth Fairy water! I have your sweet kids to thank for this new tradition in our house. Our tooth fairy has been pink, blue and one time black because I put too much food coloring in the water while trying to sneak around a dark kitchen. Luckily we later watched the movie the Tooth Fairy and it all made sense to the kids! :)

Sippy Cup Central Mom said...

That is so cute! Karen

Ess said...

Love it! I just this blog entry w/my baby momma group on FB. :)

Rebecca Flys said...

That is so cute! I miss those days with my kids...

Lol, far cuter than my nephew's nefarious plans to torment the tooth fairy...http://rebeccaflys.blogspot.com/2009/12/tooth-fairy-abduction-plan.html

Elizabeth said...

I hope you don't mind, but I just shared this on my FB. My aunt always tells me she needs to write a book about all the different "stories" we tell our kids, so we can tell the same ones! We recently had a conversation about the tooth fairy. She needed to see this!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I would never have thought she might have a special color.

Kathy Frederickson said...

My daughter has not yet lost any of her milk teeth, but her dentist said that it will not be long before she loses one of her front teeth. This would be a great idea for a tooth fairy gimmick. I am so excited to go home in Jackson, TN to do this trick. I wonder what would her reaction be or how she would look like with too much excitement on her face.