Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yummy Banana Bread

I found this great banana bread recipe, it is very good and simple. Colton had fun helping me make it.

I love putting recipes on my blog so I can easily find them again.

I found this on Simple Recipes.

Banana Bread:
3 or 4 smashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup of melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour

Preheat oven 350 degrees. With wooden spoon mix butter into smashed bananas. Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Sprinkle in baking soda and salt and stir. Then add flour and stir. Pour mixture into buttered 4x 8 in loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.

Cool on rack. It also make the house smell soooooo good.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

sounds good... I've got some bananas on my counter, may have to make this tomorrow :)

Susan said...

How deliciously simple! Have you ever heard of Plantoeat.com? It's AMAZING and I keep all my recipes there now as well as do my meal planning and shopping lists. Seriously a GODSEND!!