Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday School Puppies

Today I filled in for Caity's Sunday school teacher. We made these cute little puppies. How do puppies fit into the bible you ask? Well, I was trying to convey that God is man's best friend. He is always there for us, in the good times and the bad times. He will always listen to us and be glad to see us, just like puppies.
I think the kids has fun making them and got the point too.
We also talk about things that have happened in our lives and how God was there for us.

They did a great job on the puppies.

The directions are here.


My kids made these while I was at the store today. The second one looks like a kitten to me.


Here is Cody today at church, I was so proud of him. He looks so handsome.


post signature

2 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a wonderful lesson and a cute craft! And very fitting for a Vet owner! :)

And Cody does look handsome!!

artsy_momma said...

Adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I featured your Handprint Flower Bouquet in a Mother's Day post :)