Saturday, November 12, 2011

Homemade Dishwasher Detergent

I just made some Homemade Dishwasher Detergent. Super duper easy and very cheap.

1 cup Baking Soda or washing soda

1 cup Borax

1-2 drops of scented oil (optional)

Told you it was easy.

I am also making homemade Laundry Detergent, I really love it !!!! Go here for the recipe


Brigit said...

Thank you, thank you! I was just thinking about this today. I too make my own laundry detergent and love it and was thinking I need to figure out how to make a dishwasher detergent. Love your blog and everything you share!

Erin Ropelato said...

Wow! How much dishwasher soap do you put in your dishwasher? Do you have hard or soft water? I really need to make this and try it out! Thank you so much for sharing!

Erin Ropelato said...

Thanks again!