Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ice Cream Cake

Today was Cheyanne's Birthday and I made this super yummy cake.

You will need:
1 box of cake mix and whatever ingredients the box calls for like eggs, oil and water. We used chocolate.
2 quarts of ice cream, softened. we used chocolate.
12 maraschino cherries, with stems or more.
1 cup caramel topping
1 cup hot fudge topping

1. Bake cake as directed in 13x9 in. pan. Cool completely.
2. Spread softened ice cream on top of cooled cake. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
3. Just before serving, top with cherries, drizzle with toppings. Store in freezer.



post signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Our kiddos are growing up! I remember reading your blog when she was in preschool. My little girl just turned 8 and one will be turning 10. They were 4 and 6 when I started blogging. I hope she enjoyed her day. I need to post my b-day pics!

Jen

Flowersdeliveryhyderabad said...

Flowers drive your emotions straight to the hearts of your loved acquaintances. Its colors project the liveliness of the sweet relations, its fragrances make you recall the great time you spent together. Flowers are, in short, a miniature of your inner traits that you always wished to let your loved ones know. Visit www.flowersdeliveryhyderabad.comfor more information.