Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 3 - Make A Head Meal Menu

I have loved pre making my meals on Saturday or Sunday,  then not cooking for the rest of the week. It is awesome. It gives me SOOOO much more time in the evening.  I do not have to think what are we going to eat and way less clean up. I wish I had started this earlier.

I did my cooking on Saturday this week.

Sunday:  Beef Stew   Go here for RECIPE
    I made it on Saturday, reheated on Sunday and served with rice and crackers.

Monday: Calzone   Go here for RECIPE,     

 The next 4 meals I made together to fix in any order.  I got these recipes at The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis. She makes it so easy to prepare these meals.  Cheyanne helped me prep these meals.

-Chicken with Honey Sauce
-Oh So Easy Pork Chops
-Marinated and Baked Pork Chops
-Sesame Chicken

All 4 of these recipes can be found HERE.

I also made Beef Pepperoncini Sandwiches  Recipe Here.

Now I have meals for next week too. 

post signature

No comments: