Sunday, November 17, 2013

Homeschooling




After a lot of prayer and thought I have decided to home school 3 of my 4 kids. I love our schools and especially our teachers, but I think this is the best for our family right now. I am home schooling each of them for different reasons. We have been doing it for 2 weeks now and so far so good. I am lucky because if I can not do it, we have good schools to go back too.

I am still working full time, so it will be a challenge but one I am willing to take.


This is the curriculum I put together for Caity who is on 7th grade.




This is the curriculum I put together for Colton who is in 5th grade.


This is the curriculum for Cheyanne who is in 3rd grade. The America the Beautiful is a little difficult for her so we are doing some history from Easy Peasy.

I bought both complete set of cards (not all shown) from Classical Conversations. I am not sure how I am going to implement them, but I really like them.

 We are all learning cursive again.


We have not started Latin yet, I think we are going to start that next week.





2 comments:

saalikeen said...

Hey

We are also doing home-schooling.
Just thought i'll share my books too, check out the following:

THey only have Maths, English and Science, though they have made it really interesting and fun. You might want to try it out.

Happy Home-Schooling!!

Anonymous said...

Hey

We are also doing home-schooling.
Just thought i'll share my books too, check out the following:

THey only have Maths, English and Science, though they have made it really interesting and fun. You might want to try it out.

Happy Home-Schooling!!