Monday, August 11, 2014

Starting School 2014 ( Classical Conversations)

 We have started Classical Conversations this year. Caity is in the Challenge B program and Colton and Cheyanne will be doing Foundations with me. I do not know exactly what I am doing, but I have researched a ton and I'm going to give it a try.

Here is our Week 1 Memory Board for Cycle 3:


Here is Caity's Latin Declension board:





Chey relaxing with Curley.


We are also are starting state notebooks since the kids have to learn the states and their capitals.

 
 
If you need information on individual states you can go here and there are links to all 50 states to get the information guides.
 
post signature

2 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

That Latin board scares me! Good luck to you all! I know you are going to have a great year!!!!!!!

jennwa said...

The Latin board scares me too.