Valentine Marshmallow Treat Pops
These are so good. Yummy! And they would look great for a party or a fun dessert. Change the sprinkles and they would be great for any occasion.
I saw these in a Quick Cooking Magazine:
Marshmallow Treat Pops
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 cups miniature marshmallow
6 cups crisp rice cereal
Popsicle sticks
9 oz milk Chocolate candy coating (I used chocolate chips)
decorating sprinkles
9 oz white candy coating ( white chocolate chips)
In large saucepan, combine the butter and marshmallows. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Place cereal in a large bowl: add the marshmallow mixture and stir until combined
. Shape into 2 in. balls; gently insert a Popsicle stick into the center of each ball.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the milk chocolate candy coating until melted; stir until smooth. Dip half of the treats in chocolate; decorate with sprinkles. Repeat with the white candy coating and remaining sprinkles. Place on waxed paper until firm.

Since I used the chocolate chips, I spread it on with a spoontula. And I put the finished balls in the refrigerator to let chocolate firm. I remove the treats from the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving.
My kids really loved them and so did I. I love rice crispy treats any way but then to add chocolate, that makes them perfect.
Marshmallow Treat Pops
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 cups miniature marshmallow
6 cups crisp rice cereal
Popsicle sticks
9 oz milk Chocolate candy coating (I used chocolate chips)
decorating sprinkles
9 oz white candy coating ( white chocolate chips)
In large saucepan, combine the butter and marshmallows. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Place cereal in a large bowl: add the marshmallow mixture and stir until combined
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the milk chocolate candy coating until melted; stir until smooth. Dip half of the treats in chocolate; decorate with sprinkles. Repeat with the white candy coating and remaining sprinkles. Place on waxed paper until firm.

Since I used the chocolate chips, I spread it on with a spoontula. And I put the finished balls in the refrigerator to let chocolate firm. I remove the treats from the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving.
My kids really loved them and so did I. I love rice crispy treats any way but then to add chocolate, that makes them perfect.
Comments
Come check out the award I gave you just for being a Jennifer. Or at least a form of Jennifer. Wink.
Smiles!
BTW I tagged you :)
How timely is this???
;-)
Thanks so much for entering my giveaway. Your name has been added. Good luck!
Blessings,
Mary
Heidi
~Amy
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
oh and these are sooooo cute. I'll have to try them.
Thanks,
Renee'