School Bus Craft
Repost
I thought this would be a cute back-to-school craft to do with the kids.
You will need : top of an egg carton, yellow paint, black marker, old magazine, paint brushes, black paper, scissors and glue.
First, paint the egg carton yellow.
Allow to dry.
Cut out circles for tires.
Cut out heads and faces to put in the windows of the school bus.
Glue on tires, faces and decorate the bus with the black marker.
I thought this would be a cute back-to-school craft to do with the kids.
You will need : top of an egg carton, yellow paint, black marker, old magazine, paint brushes, black paper, scissors and glue.
First, paint the egg carton yellow.
Allow to dry.
Cut out circles for tires.
Glue on tires, faces and decorate the bus with the black marker.
Comments
As usual...:-)
LOVE this craft! So perfect for back to school!
~melody~
Thanks!
BTW, I host a "blog carnival" about green crafting, the next issue will be posted at craftingagreenworld.com. I'd love to link to this post! Not republish it, just link to it and recommend that people check it out. Please let me know if that's ok with you. Email me at greencraftscarnival at gmail dot com if you get a chance.
Thanks!
-Skye
http://funfamilycrafts.com/egg-carton-school-bus/
If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them :) If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.