5 Senses- Sight

In school we are continuing with our 5 senses. This week is sight.

The kids got to look at various thing under a magnifying glass.


Then we read some books. The kids really enjoyed the "I Spy" books.

Then we made the second page of our senses book.

Sight-My sense of sight helps me learn how things look.

We used sticker eyes to put all over the page, but wiggly eyes or eyes cut from a magazine would also work.
Then I made an I spy bottle for them.


post signature

Comments

Deborah Stewart said…
Cute ideas! You know an interesting perspective on this would be to see what it would be like if we didn't have our sight. Maybe wear a blind fold and see what other senses we would use if we didn't have sight.

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos

Fall Toilet Paper Roll Tree

Father's Day Card