Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 5 Senses - Week 1 Touch

In my pre school classes, we are going to be learning about the 5 senses. The first week, we are learning about touch.

Here is a cute song to go along with this unit:

Five Senses to the tune " Where is Thumbkin ?"

Five senses, Five senses
We have them, We have them.
Seeing, hearing, touching,
Tasting and smelling.
There are 5. There are 5.



From No Time For Flash Cards for this Soft Sheep.


We are also making a 5 Senses Book. We made page 1 today with fun hand prints.

The Page reads: TOUCH- My sense of touch helps me learn how things feel.

post signature

3 comments:

riya manna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama to 3 Blessings said...

what a great job! I love your ideas! We will be learning about the 5 senses soon & I will be back to utilize your ideas! :)

sunnymama said...

Love the soft sheep! :)