Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jingles the Snowman

Cheyanne and I made these jingle bell snowmen today. I think they look great on our tree.
We used: a large white bell, chenille stem, 2 pom-poms, black marker,orange felt and glue.
We cut and glued on the chenille stem for the top of the ear muffs. We did use a glue gun for the chenille stem to help it stick faster.
Then we glued on the pom-poms.
We glued on the orange felt nose and drew on the eyes and mouth with the marker.
Next we added the ribbon and bow to complete the ornament.
Love them!!!!!


post signature

5 comments:

chelle said...

absolutely adorable :-)

Brandi said...

Those are cute! :)

Paula said...

OOOHHH These are too cute! Thanks for all the ideas!! Keep them coming.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

You are killing me with all the cute today!!! I've got two of these bells already painted white and just laying around. Sarah and I should make these!

Deb Chitwood said...

What adorable ornaments! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow