Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowman Gift Wrap

Cody has to take a gift to class for his Christmas party, they are playing Dirty Santa. I though I would wrap his gift in a fun and festive way.
The gift is a large chocolate bar and gum. I thought 5 th grade boys and girls may like that, there was a $5 limit on the present.

I used: wrapping paper markers, construction paper, yarn, pom-pom, tape, glue and scissors.

Wrap the present white side out. Wrap the top half with the construction paper for the hat.
Draw on the face with markers and glue on the pom-pom.
Tie the yarn around the neck and the hat.

I love snowmen, and I think this is an adorable way to decorate a present.

post signature

4 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

That is soooo cute!! Love it!

artsy_momma said...

So cute! I love snowman anything :)

Brandi said...

How fun is that! I would totally choose that present! :)

Michie said...

The wrapping is really cute, but what is Dirty Santa??