Friday, August 1, 2008

Make Your Own Puppies

Colton made one of these in bible school and I just fell in love with these cute little puppies. They are cute but best of all you do not have to house break them.

You will need: Felt or fleece, craft glue or hot glue, stuffing (I used old socks), rubber band and wiggly eyes.
Optional: ribbon for a collar.








Glue 2 rectangles pieces of felt together.










After glue dries, turn rectangle inside out.










Stuff the felt then on the open end, close with a rubber band.






Cut out ears, nose and tongue from felt. Glue on eyes, nose, tongue and ears.



You can add a collar around the neck with a bell or dog tag.







post signature

6 comments:

Kristi said...

When I saw the title, I couldn't wait to see what this craft was!

Amber M. said...

I LOVE the little tongue sticking out...darling.

Jaina said...

Those are adorable!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Too cute! These turned out great!

care-in said...

These are great...they remind me of pound puppies. I showed my daughter (4 years) the pictures and she said she wanted to come make them at your house!

Anna M. said...

So cute!