Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paper Bag Snowmen

Since it has felt cold enough to get snow, but we have not gotten any, I thought I would take matters in my own hands. We made our own snowmen out of white paper bags.

This is a great crafts because you can use so many different materials and still come out with a great snowman every time.

We used: White paper bags, news paper, glue,scissors, buttons, chenille stems, buttons and ribbons.

Use whatever you have around the house to decorate.

Cheyanne stuffed the paper bags with newspaper and I glued one on top of each other.

I did hot glue them so we could get to decorating quicker.

Now decorate.

I gave Cheyanne a plate with glue and cotton swabs to make it easier for her to decorate.

Here is Cheyanne's Snowgirl:

She insisted on the high heel boots ("high shoes," she calls them)

I could not help but make one too.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These are super cute!

Sheila said...


Bella said...

Too cute! My 7 year old would love this project. We had snow today, but not enough to make snowmen!