Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Made It,Showcase Saturday

I love seeing when you guys do the crafts that I have posted on my blog. So I thought on Saturdays I would set up a Mr Linky and you could share your crafts with me and
everyone else. You do not only have to share the crafts from my blog, you can share any craft you have done in the past week with your kids.


If you do not want to write a post ,you can just email me your pictures and I will post them.


If you want to let others know that you are doing the post for "We Made It, Showcase Saturday", you can grab my button from my side bar.




You do not have to do anything too complicated, just take a picture of what you did and share it with us.



Here is Sarah, who is the daughter of Beth from A Mom's Life ( who by the way has a great blog, she is a great writer. If you are looking for a great read, check her out.)



They did the Valentine Sponge Art:



I can not wait to see what you guys have done.


post signature





11 comments:

sandy said...

This is a great idea!

Satsuki Rebel said...

I agree- good idea! I don't have anything from this week but hopefully I should have a craft or two up next time.

melanie said...

What a fun idea!! I put up the salt dough snowman we made this week.

Megryansmom said...

Great idea. Our craft was Superbowl inspired.

BEE said...

We also made our Valentines cards from your heart sponge painting idea! So cute and even my 21 month old could do it!!

We are also going to make the Valentines Day card boxes next week.

Thanks for the great ideas!!

Debbie said...

Sarah's valentine sponge art is adorable! I am afraid this week the only thing I could show that I made would be pancakes:)

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Jennifer,

I liked up the Q-tip art that you have already seen. This week, we made those snow globes with glitter glue inside, but I haven't taken a picture yet. I'll be more on the ball next week!

ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

I totally cheated and made something we saw on another blog the other day but it turned our so cute; it was fun to share.

Lucky Me! said...

This is a fun way to see even MORE great ideas! Thanks!

The Rowe Crew said...

Thanks for the great ideas!!! My daughter LOVED painting with q-tips and it was so easy to clean up.

janie @ mommy has a blog... said...

I love this and will definitely be participating weekly! Mine was previously posted so I just linked you to it and that's why theres no button.. love your blog! :)