Wednesday, September 23, 2009

5 Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree

Continuing with our craft stick puppets, we made moneys for the song,"5 Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree."
You could also use these for ,"5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed."



We used: Large craft sticks, markers, glue, brown paper, small wiggly eyes and scissors.

Cheyanne colored the sticks brown.
I cut out the ears and mouth.
Cheyanne glued on the ears, mouth and eyes.
The alligator I made a while ago here.






post signature

5 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

My son LOVES that book!
We should totally do this craft!!!

Adriana said...

Excellent craft! Too cute!

Miller Moments said...

I love this! We have the book Ten Little Monkeys Jumping on the bed so perhaps I can have each of my boys make some and we can use them with the story. Thanks for the great idea!

ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

These little stick guys are super cute. I loved the frogs too. A should make an alligator with Cali, We are doing "A" this week.

Jocelyn said...

This ia a wonderful craft...my children loved it!