Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Camping at Preschool

The next 2 weeks our theme in class will be camping. The kids love the tent, it is a great way to distract the kids from missing their parents.

We have a table full of camping supplies. Flashlights, cameras, canteens, binoculars,etc.

Our rice table is full of creepy crawly things.

I drew some picture on a piece of paper and the kids have to match the picture with the creepy crawly creatures.

Art project:
Finger Print Fireflies.

We used: White and yellow paint, black paper, white crayon and a finger.

Today we read:
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Just Me and My Dad
God Made the World and Me
I will be sharing more about our camping trip.

post signature


Jaina said...

That is such a neat theme, I absolutely love it. Great way to bring it all together. Too cool.

Preschool Playbook said...

LOVE the tent in the classroom-might have to bring mine in for a some time too. I bet they will have a great time. We are creating prop boxes this year, I think a camping one would be great.

rachel said...

The tent looks beautiful. Good work.