Monday, November 8, 2010

Native American Flower Pot

I am on a flower pot kick apparently. Today we made this cute Native American. It looks so cute sitting on my shelf with the pilgrim hats.
We used:A small terracotta pot,paints, eyes, scissors, glue, construction paper,markers and feathers.
Now decorate.

I love Thanksgiving and I think it is a cheerful holiday. I am sorry how the American Indians were treated in history, but I still love my country very much. In the past, I have gotten negative comments from anonymous people about Thanksgiving and doing Native American crafts. Your comments will not change my mind about this holiday or my country, so respectfully can keep them to yourself please.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love Thanksgiving. I love America. And I love this craft!!! How adorable!

Wonder Mom said...

Well, I think it's sad that people made such negative comments! When the Pilgrims and the Wampanaog Indians sat down to feast is a beautiful "scene' from our American History, and SHOULD be celebrated! I LOVE your Pilgrim and Indian crafts!