Funny Faces

Cheyanne and I had so much fun making these funny faces.

We used: Old magazines (cut out pictures of eyes, noses, hair, mouths and ears), scissors, flesh colored paint, paint brush and oval wooden shape ($.97 at Walmart).

Cheyanne painted the wooden piece.
Allow to dry.


Cut out all the face pieces.




Decorate the face, Cheyanne needed the glove because she was doing surgery.





















post signature

Comments

That looks like a lot of fun! What a neat idea.
Evden said…
Very Creative and a great use for all those old magazines.
liladas said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobbi & Noe said…
I miss reading your blog! For some reason whenever I get onto your blog my computer freezes. There might be too many links or something, I don't know. I follow you though and see your pics! Have a wonderful week!
These are so adorable, I can just hear the giggles.
Jaina said…
Haha, those are too cool!
Unknown said…
GREAT idea! my daughter is always asking if we can do a "project" and I'm so uncreative! She'll love this.
Unknown said…
What a GREAT project! My 4 year old would LOVE this!

Thanks for sharing!

Marisa
Nadia said…
oh this looks like a lot of fun and its easy too! thanks!
Julie said…
I think this is a great idea. Very creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos