5 Senses-Taste
In preschool we are finishing our unit on the 5 Senses- today was my favorite Taste.
We did our taste page for our senses book.
"Taste"- My sense of taste helps me choose what to eat.
I cut out food from a grocery sales paper and the kids glued on food they thought tasted good.

I took a small mirror to class and let all the kids look at the bumps on their tongue, so they could see their taste buds.
Then we tasted, cocoa powder- bitter, chips- salty, lemon-sour and candy bar for sweet.
We also had lemonade. We talked about how the lemons tasted sour but adding the sugar to the juice can make it sweet.
The 5 senses unit has been a lot of fun for the kids.
We did our taste page for our senses book.
"Taste"- My sense of taste helps me choose what to eat.
I cut out food from a grocery sales paper and the kids glued on food they thought tasted good.
I took a small mirror to class and let all the kids look at the bumps on their tongue, so they could see their taste buds.
Then we tasted, cocoa powder- bitter, chips- salty, lemon-sour and candy bar for sweet.
We also had lemonade. We talked about how the lemons tasted sour but adding the sugar to the juice can make it sweet.
Comments