Ocean Theme at Preschool

We are continuing our unit on the ocean in my preschool class.

In our sensory table we had sand and sea shells.


We had an ocean matching game. The kids enjoyed looking at all the different sea creatures.

Then we made our hand print crab pictures.






Then we made sea shell necklaces.






post signature

Comments

Michelle said…
I love the hand print crabs!!
Rebecca said…
I also love the handprint crabs! Adorable! Especially with the sand too :)
Jen said…
Can I go back to Preschool? please!! That looks like so much fun. Love the necklaces and the crab picture.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said…
Something sweet for you over at my blog!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!
Heather said…
Thank you! I have been needing another craft to do for VBS and the crab is perfect!!! Hope you're doing well. Miss you
Michelle said…
This is an amazing post.So glad that I dropped in :)
Anonymous said…
Fun ideas. We'll be doing an ocean/beach study this summer and these activities will be great.
Anonymous said…
Where did you get the matching cards from? Is there someplace I can download a set? Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos

Fall Toilet Paper Roll Tree