Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Stockings

Tonight we made this wall hanging. I like this craft because each child can decorate their own stocking their way.

We used foam pieces, glue, scissors, ribbon, a bow, scissors, markers and glitter glue.

I pre-cut the stockings and let the kids decorate themselves.

I glued everything together and this is the finished product.

post signature


Melissa said...

Cute! I like it!

crazy mommy of 4 said...

This is very oldest daughters said they would like to make one!

Family O'Foxes said...

I love this idea! Today we go to the rest home we went to this past Spring where we used one of your crafts. :) Today we delivered Christmas boxes that the girls filled. :)

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Great craft, Mrs. Smith!

Jaina said...

What a neat project.