Monday, December 1, 2008

Pre School Christmas Tree Craft

These are such simple Christmas trees even little crafters can do these.

Materials needed: Construction paper, glue, scissor and hole punch.
Cut out the strips for the tree, the star and the trunk.
Punch out holes for the ornaments.

Let the kids glue on the pieces.
Sarah made one too.
Hi, Beth!!!

Caity's tree.

Cheyanne's tree.

post signature


Jawan said...

I love this cute, simple craft. I'm going to make this with my preschool art class on Wednesday morning. If I remember, I'll post some pictures of their results on my blog and link back to you. Thanks for the fun craft ideas!

Sandra said...

That is cute! I am going to do this craft with my toddler! What a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Cute craft but who is that homely looking woman in the picture? Her hair looks dirty and uncombed and she looks like she has no makeup on. And what's with that odd look on her face?!

eetomost said...

We loved the thumb print lights, snowmen and reindeer!! Today we are going to make these trees and little "H" is so excited!! He is really excited to show his big sisters when they get home from school what all he has crafted since they've been gone!!

thanks for the ideas!!!


The DeMarcus Family said...

Thanks! I am planing on doing these with my nursery class and also my 2 little ones :)

kathee said...

Thank you for all the amazing crafts you do. I don't know how I found your blog, but my little girl and I are sure glad I did!!!

Jaina said...

You seriously have the best craft ideas.

Sam said...

Christmas tree craft is very cute. Wow!! what a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

LearnHowToMakeBows said...

Cute Christmas craft idea for kids!!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Merry Christmas!!
Jenn (free Christmas crafts ebook "Christmas Decorating Made Easy")