Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Egg Counting Game



Here is a fun number recognition game that goes along with this time of year.


This is a simple and inexpensive game that the kids will like playing, while learning.




To make this game I used: 10 plastic Easter eggs, 55 small Easter stickers, a label sticker, scissors and a marker.

I cut the label sticker into 10 pieces and numbered them 1-10.
I stuck the written # on the top of the egg and the corresponding smaller stickers on the bottom of the egg.


Separate the egg, and let the kids match them.








post signature

7 comments:

Anne said...

that's cute. I love that there are so many things you can do with those plastic eggs. Here's a rhyming game that my daughters loved playing.

Shelley a.k.a. Momma said...

Love it! Thanks!

~Sara said...

Great idea! I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing.

kelli said...

perfect! I was looking for an idea to use those plastic eggs!

Cents in the Cities said...

Seems very doable for a non-crafty person like myself. Great idea for my 4 year old who loves to count! Jen

Hadley said...

great idea!

Jenny said...

That is a great idea! How fun!