Spring Flower Box
I also thought this would be a great idea to start off Spring.
For this project we used: Salad Spinner, food coloring, paper plates, lid to a show box, construction paper, scissors, glue, straws (or craft sticks painted green) and play dough.
Cheyanne dropped the food coloring.
Cheyanne spinned.
Isn't that pretty ?
For the flower box, I wrapped the outside of the lid with construction paper. And I glued a brown piece on the inside to look like dirt.
Cheyanne decorated the outside of the lid with stickers.
We then put play dough pieces into the lid. The play dough has to be large enough to hold the flower and stem.
I cut out the spinner art into flower shapes and we glued it on to the straw.
Place the stem into the play dough.
Comments
I used food coloring, so I could still use it afterwards with the lettuce.
The food coloring pretty much all came off.
noelle
we are making some fun flowers for my moms bday!