Friday, March 13, 2009

We Made It, Saturday Showcase!!!

This week went so fast, I can not believe it is time for another edition of "We Made it, Saturday Showcase !!!"

Thanks to all the participate, I think it has been such a real success. If you could mention "We Made It, Saturday Showcase ! " on your blog, maybe we could get more participant. That would mean more great project to see. I can not wait to see what you all have done.

If you are new to We Made It, Saturday Showcase. This is were you link a craft project that you have done with your kids. Remember, it does not have to be crafty, it just has to be fun.

post signature


Valerie said...

I love the Showcase Saturday idea... this is my first time here!

The Rowe Crew said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Nicki said...

I posted one of our St. Patrick's Day projects!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

My first time in Saturday Showcase! I posted a rainbow activity we did this week. Thanks for hosting!

Macy and Lucy said...

Hey! My "We Made it Saturday" post was actually posted on may have to scroll down a little bit to see it, as I have posted today (Sat)...we did another letter craft...S is for Snail!

Take care!