Bottle Octopus
You will need: 7 UP bottle (if you have a clear bottle you can paint it using Paint for Plastic by Plaid), 2 large Pom-poms, chenille stems ( I used 14), construction paper (black, white and red), glue, scissors, marker and googly eyes (optional).
Cut the bottle in half (my bottle got pushed in, my husband does not always see the craft potential in every day objects, and I did not want to drink another bottle of 7 UP). Take the chenille stems and twist them and curl them, I did double some of them to make them look thicker. Glue them to the bottom of the bottle. Glue on pom poms and attach black and white circles cut from the construction paper
and glue on googly eyes. Last, glue on red circles for cheeks and draw on mouth with marker.
Now it can be a marker caddie.
Comments
Heidi