Pre-School Seasons Craft
I am still alive but really tired, so I am having a hard time staying awake to do all the things I need to do in a day. But I am definitely feeling better.
My 2 youngest and I did manage to do a craft today. I like this one because you can use it to teach the 4 seasons.
I pre-cut leaves so the kids only have to glue them on.
Summer- glued on lots of green leaves.
Fall- glued on different colored leaves, some falling.
Winter- use the not brush end of a paint brush to make snow flakes. Dip the tip into white paint and dot all over. Paint white on the bottom.
Spring- use the tip of the paint brush and dip in green and pink,dot over the paper to look like buds.
Spring- use the tip of the paint brush and dip in green and pink,dot over the paper to look like buds.
Here are our finished masterpieces:
Comments
Hope you are feeling 100% soon !
Thanks for the fun idea.