The Snowman Number Identification Game

I made this snowman number identification game tonight for Cheyanne.

You match the number on the hat, to the number of button on the snowman.

Here is a snowman coloring page you can you for the snowman pattern. Then cut out a hat to go with your snowman.
I glued the snowman pattern to construction paper to make the snowman less flimsy.






post signature

Comments

jk said…
As always, great inspiration. This looks like a fun project that my kids would like...
Rune said…
I have an award for you on our blog:)

Wibeche
Jaina said…
Great learning craft.
Kristina said…
Very cute! So, when are you going to write a book?
Sunshine said…
This is fabulous. I'm going to have to do it with my preschooler soon as he is learning numbers right now!
Joan J said…
I babysit for my (almost) 3 yr old grandson two days a week, and 2009 is the start of some preschool learning activities with him. This is the first activity we did (numbers 1 thru 5) and he did well and enjoyed himself thoroughly. Thanks for such a great idea! I'm a big fan of your site now!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos

Fall Toilet Paper Roll Tree

Father's Day Card