Valentine Crafts

This is a fun and easy craft that can be used to make Valentine's Day cards, wrapping paper, gift tags, tea towels and many, many more things.








We used: Heart doilies, construction paper, paint, sponge, scissors, ribbons and a hole punch.
















First we taped (just a little) the doilies on to the construction paper to keep it from moving around.


Then sponge painted the holes on the doilies.
Allow to dry.














post signature

Comments

Beth Cotell said…
Very cool! I like the way these turned out.
Amber M. said…
I've been looking for some cute Valentine's crafts for Anna's preschiool party that I'm in charge of...this one is a winner! I'm doing the love birds you posted last year, too, I think...
janie said…
awesome craft! and yay, another craft to use our leftover doilies!
Anonymous said…
love your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos

Fall Toilet Paper Roll Tree

Father's Day Card