Father's Day Car Care Bucket

Here is a fun Father's Day present I found in an old Family Fun Magazine. It is a decorated car care bucket. I am thinking if my husband gets a car care bucket, I may get a car wash out of it.

We used: a bucket full of car care products, foam sheets, scissors, markers and foam or craft glue.


I cut out car shapes from the foam sheets.



The kids decorated the foam cars with the markers.




Then I glued them to the bucket.















post signature

Comments

Hey! A Father's Day gift my husband might use! Thanks!
Heidi Boos said…
Great idea! Thanks for sharing all of these fun ideas. I think we'll do the tool box one you posted earlier.
that turned out really cute. We NEVER wash our car so..ya know... we couldn't use it but it sure is cute!

PS we really DON'T wash our car...the rain does or the occasional drive thru car wash
Jaina said…
That's a great idea. I'm sure he'll love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos

Fall Toilet Paper Roll Tree

Father's Day Card