Favorable Pot Roast
I know it sounds like a strange combination, but it is really good.
2 -2 1/2 lbs boneless beef chuck roasts
1 envelope dry ranch salad dressing mix
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 envelope dry brown gravy mix
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp flour
1/2 cup water
1. Place the chuck roast in the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and gravy mixes. Stir in water. Pour over meat.
3. Cover and cook on Low 7-8 hours, or until the meat is tender but not dry.
4.If you wish, thicken the cooking juices for gravy.
remove the meat at the end of the cooking time and keep warm on a platter.
5.Turn cooker on to High. Bring to a boil.
6. Meanwhile, mix 1 Tbsp. flour with 1/2 cup water in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake until smooth.
7. When juices come to a boil, pour flour-water into cooker in a thin stream constantly. Continue cooking and stirring until juices thicken.
8. Serve over meat, or in a side along with the meat.
Black Forest Cake Yum Yum Yum!!!!
From Fix it and Forget it 5 ingredient favorites
20 oz can cherry filling (Lite or regular)
18.25 Box Chocolate cake mix, butter style
That is it 2 ingredients, love it.
1. Preheat slow cooker on High for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray interior of baking insert, designed to fit into your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, stir together pie filling and cake mix until mix is thoroughly moistened. Spoon into insert.
4. Place insert into slow cooker. Cover insert with 8 paper towels. Cover slow cooker.
5. Cook on High for 1 3/4 hours. Remove paper towels and cooking lid. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Remove baking insert from cooker. Serve cake warm directly from the insert.