Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 Little Pumpkins Craft

If you know me, you know I love Halloween. And I love Halloween crafts even more. This is a cute craft to go along with the poem 5 Little Pumpkins.

You will need: Construction paper, Popsicle sticks, markers, glue and scissors.

Color Popsicle sticks brown with markers for the gate. Glue on sticks.
Cut out pumpkins and decorate. I also cut out stems and leaves.
Glue pumpkins, stems and leaves on the gate.
Decorate background.

Here is the poem.

5 Little Pumpkin Poem

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate;
The first one said, "Oh my it's getting late."
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "But I don't care."
The fourth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
The fifth one said, "Let's run and run and run."
"Wooooooo" went the wind,
And out went the lights.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is so cute I can hardly stand it!

Jaina said...

How cute!!!

tommie said...

Very cute....I need a craft for this afternoon! I have all these things. Whew hoo!

Happy Friday!pk

Anonymous said...

Thank you I cant wait to do this with my class!

Noreen said...

I have found some great ideas on your site, and have linked to
several of your creative projects. These links will help you be found more easily. I would really appreciate it if you would link back to me to make my site more easily found, also.

Here is a link to my page with your project:

Thanks for sharing your ideas.